Who loves spring? Who loves getting out of the city and into nature? Who loves moving their bodies, eating well, and a great group of people?
- Bus leaves Manhattan at 8:00am on Saturday, May 1
- We kick off our day with a 3.9-mile hike through the woods and along the river in Beacon. We’ll be on a relatively flat, easy trail so this is perfect for most fitness levels. This gentle hike will take approximately 2 hours and will afford us beautiful views of the Hudson River.
- Our hike will be followed by a series of gentle, standing yoga stretching poses held outside by the amazing Kathy Hogan (local yoga instructor and nature expert).
- Post-hike and yoga, we’ll be hungry! So we’ll be having a delicious, healthy lunch at one of Beacon’s charming restaurants.
- After lunch, you’ll have approximately 2 hours to explore the town of Beacon on your own and experience its shops (such as the heralded Hudson Beach Glass), cafes, and art galleries. OR, you’ll have the choice of visiting the fabulous Dia: Beacon art museum.
- Our bus heads back to NYC at around 4:30p.
Join our community of health-conscious explorers for this great day outside of the city. Meet new friends and spend some time in the country!
Total cost: $79, which includes transportation to and from NYC, a guided 2-hour hike, outdoor yoga class, and lunch.
*** PLEASE NOTE: We have space for ONLY 25 people!! If you are interested, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis and we expect space will sell out quickly. ***
Added bonus: Spark! is giving away a spot for people who comment on the blog post. Enter to win a free trip here.